VMWare Bypass

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
VMWare Bypass
Selling VMWare Bypass
The bypass that will be given will be undetected for all CrossFire Version.

Information About The Bypass
Once you buy the bypass make sure you have VMWare 11 or 12 installed on your computer
Furthermore, If you have 4gb ram or less please dont complain if you cannot run more then 2 cows.

Recommended amount: 16gm higher.
ⓘ

ⓘ

ⓘ

ⓘ

Sell Payment Infomation!
Price = 20K ZP/PaySafeCard/Gift Through Z8games
Skype = zredline

If you want any proof that my bypass is working i can show you in skype, or just ask for a screen shot.

How to force them to move without getting out the room? also is farming forbidden?
Quote Originally Posted by Exist? No View Post
How to force them to move without getting out the room? also is farming forbidden?
You mean an afk bot? I'm also looking for that...

Farming isn't allowed but won't get you banned. Unless you login on your main account on the vmware a lot then there's a chance. I've been doing it since 2013 and had no problem ever since.
Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
You mean an afk bot? I'm also looking for that...

Farming isn't allowed but won't get you banned. Unless you login on your main account on the vmware a lot then there's a chance. I've been doing it since 2013 and had no problem ever since.
I downloaded cf on VMware but it didn't work could you tell me how it works?
Quote Originally Posted by Exist? No View Post
I downloaded cf on VMware but it didn't work could you tell me how it works?
You need a bypass. This guy is selling one for 20k zp / $20
Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
You need a bypass. This guy is selling one for 20k zp / $20
Don't you know how to do it for free?
Quote Originally Posted by Exist? No View Post
Don't you know how to do it for free?
You can probably find a bypass online lol
Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
You can probably find a bypass online lol
Didn't find any bypass that would work.
what about multiclient bypass
I have the bypass, hmu on skype if you want it and we can negotiate. Davethenew1
itsmebadman,

Hello, this still works in September 2016?

And one more question, will it work on version
Crossfire Brazil?
still have something for me?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?