LightbulbWTS♚[0,99$] Space Designs - Rocket launch yourself to space! - ♚

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
♚[0,99$] Space Designs - Rocket launch yourself to space! - ♚
All money goes towards Premium!


Terms of service and agreements:

1. I have the right to refuse any deal.
2. I don't do .GIF'S.
3. I won't do free graphics work. This is so affordable.
4. Sales thrashing will be ignored.
5. The user must pay 100% upfront. If I can't finish the deal 100% will be paid back.


Vouch copies
There will be given 2/3 vouch copies depending on the interest.


Past work:
http://altsshop.hol.es/index.htmlⓘ

ⓘ

(Clickable)
Good luck with your services ^n^
You got a portfolio?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
You got a portfolio?
As of now, no. However, I am searching for some users who can take an vouch copy.
@Nik @Gaar @Psychotic

Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
Good luck with your services ^n^
Thanks, I appreciate your kind words!
Orders will be done and processed in a few hours. Currently at school.
Vouch for this seller! Makes quick and nice designs
Currently working on two orders for @Hova , will be posted on my new portfolio website.
OP made some fantastic designs for me. I am extremely happy with them because they are quite different then what other GFX designers are making as thread designs nowadays. So my vouch on the fact alone that this one looked so different
Discount first few customers?
Processing all orders when I am home. 3 buyers so far!
He made me an awesome signature very quickly, he also did it for free which was very nice of him. I will be doing business with you in the future

+ Vouch

 
GFX
Online and accepting orders.
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?