QuestionANI_DISCSummer Season

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Summer Season
With some of the count downs on http://anichart.net/summer and the official first day of summer (June 20th) coming in fast I'm wondering if they are any anime that you know you will Defiantly watch and are not just interested in.

Sadly or maybe happily considering the many flops of spring I only have two.

1st: D Gray Man hallow. Now some people think the teaser kinda looks like trash but I loved the show growing up so I feel the need to give this continuation/reboot/idk? a fair chance.


2nd: Shokugeki no souma/food wars. This anime is probably going to be the obvious "winner" of the summer season considering its hype and it is genuinely a good show that I place in my top 5.
Series
Berserk
Love Live! Sunshine!!
Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu
Tales of Zestiria the X
TABOO TATTOO
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan (TV)
91 Days
Amanchu!
BATTERY
Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!
handa-kun
Mob Psycho 100
Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
orange
ReLIFE
Rewrite
SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA: Ni no Sara

Movies
Kimi no Na wa. (anime of the season, by the way)
planetarian: Hoshi no Hito
Koe no Katachi
AJIN: Shougeki
Kizumonogatari II - Nekketsu-hen

OVA/Specials
tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge tokuten
Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi
planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
UNDER THE DOG


I'll probably drop more than half of these, but we'll see. Everything else wasn't interesting or made by a studio/has staff that I don't bother with from previous experiences.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Series
Berserk
Love Live! Sunshine!!
Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu
Tales of Zestiria the X
TABOO TATTOO
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan (TV)
91 Days
Amanchu!
BATTERY
Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!
handa-kun
Mob Psycho 100
Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
orange
ReLIFE
Rewrite
SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA: Ni no Sara

Movies
Kimi no Na wa. (anime of the season, by the way)
planetarian: Hoshi no Hito
Koe no Katachi
AJIN: Shougeki
Kizumonogatari II - Nekketsu-hen

OVA/Specials
tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge tokuten
Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi
planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
UNDER THE DOG


I'll probably drop more than half of these, but we'll see. Everything else wasn't interesting or made by a studio/has staff that I don't bother with from previous experiences.
I'll probably try all of them (except the magical girl or loli slice of life bs) and I was gonna add berserk to my list but I'm veryyyy disappointed in the animation. The original animation looks better.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
I'll probably try all of them (except the magical girl or loli slice of life bs) and I was gonna add berserk to my list but I'm veryyyy disappointed in the animation. The original animation looks better.
Fate kaleid? That's canon, but okay.

Berserk is looking pretty shit but I'll see it for myself. Already confirmed 24 episodes, so maybe something like a miracle will happen.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Series
Berserk
Love Live! Sunshine!!
Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu
Tales of Zestiria the X
TABOO TATTOO
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan (TV)
91 Days
Amanchu!
BATTERY
Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!
handa-kun
Mob Psycho 100
Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
orange
ReLIFE
Rewrite
SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA: Ni no Sara

Movies
Kimi no Na wa. (anime of the season, by the way)
planetarian: Hoshi no Hito
Koe no Katachi
AJIN: Shougeki
Kizumonogatari II - Nekketsu-hen

OVA/Specials
tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge tokuten
Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi
planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
UNDER THE DOG


I'll probably drop more than half of these, but we'll see. Everything else wasn't interesting or made by a studio/has staff that I don't bother with from previous experiences.
New Arslan Senki season? I hope they manage to go past the point where the original series ended in this season.
Arslan Senki S2
Battery
Shokugeki S2 for now
D gray man.... well the author is sick so you never know when she might kick the bucket....
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
D gray man.... well the author is sick so you never know when she might kick the bucket....
Yeah I read up on that hopefully she comes through fine but I think we can trust the studio to capture her image and finish what she started. The anime I mean.
I actually would like D. Gray man,

I never fucked with the stupid food anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I actually would like D. Gray man
typical shonen.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
typical shonen.
assuming there is action and nice animation I don't mind a cliche shonen from time to time I guess
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
assuming there is action and nice animation I don't mind a cliche shonen from time to time I guess
not trying to seemingly bog it down, but I don't recall the animation being that good. the action was somewhat enjoyable I guess. I can't remember when I watched it. It's been a few years I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
not trying to seemingly bog it down, but I don't recall the animation being that good. the action was somewhat enjoyable I guess. I can't remember when I watched it. It's been a few years I think.
Oh i see, i will check it out this weekend and see if its nice
Berserk
Mob Psycho 100
Orange
Koe no Katachi

I'll watch more when they come out.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
Berserk
Mob Psycho 100
Orange
Koe no Katachi

I'll watch more when they come out.
I was interested in Berserk but it honestly looks like my nephew drew/animated it. I like the story so I might still bare with it.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?