DetectedSILK Injector Born !

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Muhdraziz View Post
Why that injector can't found the blackshot when i in game ? did i need ggbypass?
-Needed 64bit OS
-Needed to Auto
-If error Still presist Call SILK HELP
-Read all the following IMPORTANT NOTICE!
-Make Sure Check !
-I alrdy tested !
Quote Originally Posted by ReseviC View Post


-Needed 64bit OS
-Needed to Auto
-If error Still presist Call SILK HELP
-Read all the following IMPORTANT NOTICE!
-Make Sure Check !
-I alrdy tested !
Why Still Can't Found .. Did U Think I Must Needed GGBypass Or Suspend Gamemon ?
mine is win7 64bit os, injector still "waiting for blackshot.exe" after 10 minutes. tried silk help, same problem
man my gasme alwaYS CRashes when im spawned in and try to open it..how to fix
Well Mine Works Perferctly! @RuShi ,
Thank You !


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shutthefkup View Post
mine is win7 64bit os, injector still "waiting for blackshot.exe" after 10 minutes. tried silk help, same problem
Well I Think Windows 7 wont work ... sry bro
Compatible - windows 10 - 64bit
windows 8.1 - 64 bit


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ripp3n View Post
man my gasme alwaYS CRashes when im spawned in and try to open it..how to fix
Computer/Laptop problem
Quote Originally Posted by ReseviC View Post
Well Reloaded, I Had Finished Released It ! So Yeah ! Now I Present You SILK Injector !
It's Like 2 Injector In One Form [ Located at SILK HELP ] !
Now Lets Get To The Injector !
✔️Auto Save Process ( Only BlackShot )
✔️Date And Time
✔️Help Button
✔️Auto + Manual
✔️Please Don't Say "Why You Keep Releasing ? Coz What I Have I Release It





Approval
 @<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2887554" target="_blank">Smoke</a> ,
 @<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1661592" target="_blank">Minerva</a> ,

Thank You !

Nice Injector .
Quote Originally Posted by MafiaBoy BlackShit View Post
Nice Injector
God Bless You .


- - - Updated - - -
@Minerva ,
@Smoke ,
Delete This Thread ! I didn't Know tht after update it was like this !
Before tht it was working fine !
Please Delete
will Make Other one
sry guys
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?