WTS✍ Graphic Designing Service ✍ - 🎨 Top Quality Designs 🎨 | Highly Vouched | NO Templ
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsBump it up! 

added you on skype
your designs are legit terrible bro
Tell ApexUK hi from me tell him to stay banned.Nice try.
- - - Updated - - -
You don't even have a portofolio.You made one design and that was for ApexUK.The guy i got in an argument with hmmm...seems legit.
http://prntscr.com/blxcjp nice signature btw
- - - Updated - - -
You don't even have a portofolio.You made one design and that was for ApexUK.The guy i got in an argument with hmmm...seems legit.
http://prntscr.com/blxcjp nice signature btw

that sig is older than the wtc fam. BTW I've made many designs for many people lmao. I hadn't made one for apex. They don't have to make a post to have an order lmao
Let me guess you only know C4D and gimp? 
#DesignerStruggles
Let me guess you only know C4D and gimp? 
#DesignerStruggles
VOUCH. Nice guy, worked with me to get the design I wanted and did it DUMB FAST! Also great price
"your designs are worse than eat a elephant shit"
Your English is worse than eat a elephant shit
p.s. When have you seen any design of mine?
- - - Updated - - -
nice cumback fam
p.s. am allowed to post wherever I deem fit if it's allowed in the rules kek
Your English is worse than eat a elephant shit

p.s. When have you seen any design of mine?

- - - Updated - - -
nice cumback fam
p.s. am allowed to post wherever I deem fit if it's allowed in the rules kek
Bump it up!
I would like to inform everyone that the next 3 days i won't be able to take many orders (propably only 1 per day if i get the time).So if anyone wants me to make his design please contact me one Skype.
Bump it up.I am back and ready to take orders! ^ ^
Similar Threads
DayZ Selling / Trading / BuyingGraphic Design services for DayZ keys.
0 Art & Graphic DesignFREE GRAPHIC DESIGN FOR EVERYONE! I am doing a free design service.
62 Art & Graphic DesignFree Graphic Design Service (School Project)AC 4 Help & Requests[Realese] Free Graphic Design Service - Request one now! 0 User ServicesGraphic Design Service 1
