[tip] about bypasses

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[tip] about bypasses
I didn't ask Jesse to post his bypass, therefore I'm a nooblet!


Edited by smartie.
i didnt give u permission to release my bypass.....

THAT MEANS TAKE IT OFF
ahhh, man you are a leecher! Leecher!
oh yea and ferrari's bypass is leeched, lol he edited another bypass
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
oh yea and ferrari's bypass is leeched, lol he edited another bypass
Jesse I need bypass give me or I will shot you muhahahahahahaha j/k

Quote Originally Posted by leiva1 View Post
Jesse I need bypass give me or I will shot you muhahahahahahaha j/k

Do not shoot him, he is cool!
Quote Originally Posted by ltkort213 View Post
Do not shoot him, he is cool!

we shoot you
u all shooting me cuz i dont have 250 posts huh? well i got 2 words for u I BET U DONT EITHER..haha ha and haha lol ha
wow dude that guy owned by every 1 posted
i lol @ stupid leachers
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
u all shooting me cuz i dont have 250 posts huh? well i got 2 words for u I BET U DONT EITHER..haha ha and haha lol ha
wut did u say mr!

and btw did u make any hacks yet so u can show dave [the face of a millionaire] to get in wrhacking team
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
wow dude that guy owned by every 1 posted
i lol @ stupid leachers
yeap me too
Closed, read first post, hes a nooblet.
leecher....thats all i have to say
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us