[FSOD] Pet Size Command

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[FSOD] Pet Size Command
Here is a super good pet size command that I had laying around. I saw someone asked for it somewhere so decided to just go ahead and release it.

Just add it in wserver\realm\commands\AdminCommands


Code:
internal class PetSizeCommand : Command
    {
        public PetSizeCommand()
            : base("PetSize", 1)
        {
        }

        protected override bool Process(Player player, RealmTime time, string[] args)
        {
            try
            {
                if (args.Length == 0)
                {
                    player.SendHelp("Use /petsize <Pet Size>");
                }
                if (args.Length == 1)
                {
                    player.Pet.Size = int.Parse(args[0]);
                    player.UpdateCount++;
                    player.SendInfo("Success!");
                }
            }
            catch
            {
                player.SendError("Error!");
                return false;
            }
            return true;
        }
    }
wow u pig noob i was gonna release this tomorrow because i saw the same thread of someone asking for it xD
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
wow u pig noob i was gonna release this tomorrow because i saw the same thread of someone asking for it xD
sanic fast
Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
sanic fast
i guess i need to..... GIT FAST 8]
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
wow u pig noob i was gonna release this tomorrow because i saw the same thread of someone asking for it xD
dude, everytime something gets released you mention you was gonna post it xDD Just DO IT
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
dude, everytime something gets released you mention you was gonna post it xDD Just DO IT
2nd time I said that xD maybe 3rd but It was posted at like 11:00 where I'm at or even later I think so I was tired and was planning on releasing when I woke up
Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
sanic fast
nice to see your back or maybe not back but well
Tip: Make sure you have a limit of between 0 and 100 exclusive. This will save your server from problems
Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
Here is a super good pet size command that I had laying around. I saw someone asked for it somewhere so decided to just go ahead and release it.

Just add it in wserver\realm\commands\AdminCommands


Code:
internal class PetSizeCommand : Command
    {
        public PetSizeCommand()
            : base("PetSize", 1)
        {
        }

        protected override bool Process(Player player, RealmTime time, string[] args)
        {
            try
            {
                if (args.Length == 0)
                {
                    player.SendHelp("Use /petsize <Pet Size>");
                }
                if (args.Length == 1)
                {
                    player.Pet.Size = int.Parse(args[0]);
                    player.UpdateCount++;
                    player.SendInfo("Success!");
                }
            }
            catch
            {
                player.SendError("Error!");
                return false;
            }
            return true;
        }
    }
Thanks for the code!
Whoa man, thanks for this , that's a good command xD
I remember when I created this command like 6 months ago XD
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
2nd time I said that xD maybe 3rd but It was posted at like 11:00 where I'm at or even later I think so I was tired and was planning on releasing when I woke up
nice m9

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B3CLAWED View Post
I remember when I created this command like 6 months ago XD
"created." nice. Did you keep it in a cage?
I do suggest having
Code:
Player.Pet.UpdateCount++
as it will update the pet size instantly without it being until you move.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us