[Simple] Auto-Inject
So far it works for me.
I just had to keep trying.
Thx For Injector
I just had to keep trying.
Thx For Injector

akem125zr.. i hv lot of injector in my laptop.. but only 1 is working fine but its alrdy detected.. can i know what the process name u put on SomethingShitAgain.exe? the others injector cant find the blackshot process.. its took forever ''waiting for blackshot'' .. thanks man... i open task manager to see blackshot process.. then its will disappear when bs start.
I forgot to tell you tht , those source code works only win10-8 only
not 7!
sry guys !
but I will make new!
- - - Updated - - -
@RuShi , Pls follow this so tht MPGH member understand this
Under Prvate Sub Inject , Delete all and type [ MsgBox("YOURNAME") Put like Injection Failed? Report To @RuShi? Idk ur choice gd luck
not 7!
sry guys !
but I will make new!
- - - Updated - - -
@RuShi , Pls follow this so tht MPGH member understand this

Under Prvate Sub Inject , Delete all and type [ MsgBox("YOURNAME") Put like Injection Failed? Report To @RuShi? Idk ur choice gd luck

Private Sub Inject()
On Error GoTo 1 ' If error occurs, app will close without any error messages
On Error GoTo 1 ' If error occurs, app will close without any error messages
Games open but ''waiting for blackshot'' ?
How To make The Injector?
Not Work On Windows 7 64 Bit
Tested , Working On Windows 10 64bit .
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsDie Verlorn Hacks Auto Inject Simple UseC0 18 Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools[Dev Team] Dev-Inject v1.0 **(Universal, Simple, Auto & Manual Inject, Sexy GUI)**
4 General HackingSIMPLE SQL InjectionsH3 3 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[RELEASE] auto inject for ca
29 Visual Basic Programming[HELP]Manual/Auto Inject option
6

