Thumbs upScope Editing -I take request-

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Scope Editing -I'll take request-
Hello.

In this thread i will make a Red dot sight scope with the crossair that you wish

the only thing that you gotta do is post a pic of how to be the crossair in the scoope

Example:

I want One like this!:



Ok, There you go:



Now, Give Me some Models!

FOR remixdvd:



i cant take a screenshot INGAME because my combat arms just fked up and i dont know why

YOUR DOWLOAD IS IN THE ATTACHMENTS IS CALLED DOTSIGHT_STYLE_B. MAN, THIS TAKE ME TOO MUCH TIME, PLEASE THANK ME AND IF YOU POST THIS, GIVE ME CREDITS

Virus Scan VirusTotal - Servicio online antivirus gratuito - Resultado

FOR RBrules2:



Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 91d026ebce2cc4e1d140e8da987c199d

Your download its in the attachments, the file its called Scope for RBrules2, MAN, PLEASE THANK ME AND IF YOU POST THIS, GIVE ME CREDITS
Scope for RBrules2.rarattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
DOTSIGHT_STYLE_B.rarattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
Can you just tell me how to do it? I used the quick selection tool to delete the scope image and it was transparent, then I added my own scope, but then when I went in game it was still yours, but the color I used on it, made your scope those colors. Cmon, dude tell me!
I dont no how to make this show right here



it showed up like this

REQUEST
I want one like ur example but the 4 lines are black and in the middle is a circle with a dot in the middle of the circle
/Moved to Disccusion
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us