RIP Muhammad Ali
RIP Muhammad Ali
RIP Champ, I'll do the Ali Shuffle in your memory.
sheeittt rip Ali 

Rest in peace.
Rip Ali. 

float like a butterfly sting like a bee
rest in peace the greatest ever
rest in peace the greatest ever
RIP idol Ali 

This man was a legend
"Imma show you, how great I am.
Last night, I cut the light off in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.
Imma show you, how great I am.
Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick.
I'm so mean, I make medicine sick.
Imma show you, how great I am.
This kid's gonna be the best kid in the world.
This kid's gonna be somebody better than anybody I ever knew.
Imma show you, how great I am.
I have wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightnin', thrown thunder in jail.
Imma show you, how great I am.
All you chumps are gonna bow when I whoop him, all of you.
I know you got him, I know you've got him picked, but the man's in trouble. Imma show you how great I am.”
"Imma show you, how great I am.
Last night, I cut the light off in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.
Imma show you, how great I am.
Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick.
I'm so mean, I make medicine sick.
Imma show you, how great I am.
This kid's gonna be the best kid in the world.
This kid's gonna be somebody better than anybody I ever knew.
Imma show you, how great I am.
I have wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightnin', thrown thunder in jail.
Imma show you, how great I am.
All you chumps are gonna bow when I whoop him, all of you.
I know you got him, I know you've got him picked, but the man's in trouble. Imma show you how great I am.”
Rest in peace
RIP legend
Yea saw that earlier, rip man
Yeah...
Some extremely sad news.
RIP greatest ever.
Some extremely sad news.
RIP greatest ever.
float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. rest in peace.
dead like a butterfly dead like a bee
R.I.P Ali The Legend