help on btc

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
help on btc
can someone lead me somewhere where i can get started with using bitcoin?
I used this wallet blockchain .info

theres tons of them but thats the only one I use and I don't really have a problem with it.
coinbase, that should help you
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
coinbase, that should help you
super good unless you dont put a credit card then you have wait 5 business days for your btc
Blockchain - everyone uses it, it's simple and intuitive. Make an account, and if you have any questions about bitcoin or how it works you can hmu on Skype (legit.light)
Highly recommend blockchain if you are just getting into it, super easy to use
coinbase
Blockchain, Coinbase , those are your best bet to start with!
pretty much what everyone else said.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us