No Clip Offset fix?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
No Clip Offset fix?
No Clip Address - 01B181AC (Value 2)

When I set the value you '2' random user in the lobby will be given noclip...
when I use this in private match it works for me every time, anyway I can get this to work on only me when I am host?

thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalism View Post
No Clip Address - 01B181AC (Value 2)

When I set the value you '2' random user in the lobby will be given noclip...
when I use this in private match it works for me every time, anyway I can get this to work on only me when I am host?

thanks!
your wrong but right
Quote Originally Posted by Fade Pot'z View Post
your wrong but right
How can I enable it so it's just for me dude?
Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalism View Post
How can I enable it so it's just for me dude?
WriteInteger(0x1B1125C + (ReadInteger(0x008A0F54) * 0x366C), 2);

plus make sure you have spectator mode set to free
Quote Originally Posted by Josh155 View Post
WriteInteger(0x1B1125C + (ReadInteger(0x008A0F54) * 0x366C), 2);

plus make sure you have spectator mode set to free

This has confused me, but thank you for your support dude!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us