Customizable Warrock Trainer

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Customizable Warrock Trainer
I updated my customizable warrock trainer. I found a few problems with deleting hacks but I think they are all fixed now. I also found out that you cannot use shift + num pad keys for hotkeys. I've spent hours trying to fix this but for some reason it doesnt want to work. Shift + any other keys do work though. I also added a new feature called "In game mode". this puts all the names of your hacks and the hotkeys at the top of the screen in a transparent window (credits go to cjg333 for the idea). This window will stay on top while you play warrock so you can easily see your hack/hotkeys w/o having to switch windows. Everyone that has a copy of this can contact me on xfire for the update, and if you dont have it yet, contact me anyways to work something out.

xfire: stranger39
Insert title here >______<
Wish my hacks stayed on screen. I use like 3 programs at any given time so that would be alot more convenient than spamming alt+tab every time i need to deactivate or activate something.
Quote Originally Posted by dragoonleader69 View Post
Wish my hacks stayed on screen. I use like 3 programs at any given time so that would be alot more convenient than spamming alt+tab every time i need to deactivate or activate something.
i have a code that let it stay ontop
stranger has it and cjg has it
Quote Originally Posted by dragoonleader69 View Post
Wish my hacks stayed on screen. I use like 3 programs at any given time so that would be alot more convenient than spamming alt+tab every time i need to deactivate or activate something.
What do you mean?
Insert title here >_____<
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
What do you mean?
perhaps that couldve been worded better. all i mean is i am sick of pressing alt+tab so often.
Does ALT+TAB open the hack your talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
Does ALT+TAB open the hack your talking about?
no but i use alt+tab to go to desktop then open hack window i want then activate or deactivate hacks then go back in game and repeat it moments later. i hate it and on top of that i have to restart warrock after every match otherwise my bypass is detected.
add me on xfire:gunman590 becuase i need help finding winchester address.
Quote Originally Posted by loky615 View Post
add me on xfire:gunman590 becuase i need help finding winchester address.
GUNMAN590 IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!! he was going to trade him addresses for a promo, and stole the addresses (luckly i only gave him suerjump)
Quote Originally Posted by DXT-aan310 View Post
GUNMAN590 IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!! he was going to trade him addresses for a promo, and stole the addresses (luckly i only gave him suerjump)
Obviously, he's a leeching little twat. He posts randomly just so he can get hacks. ALSO he bumps VERY OLD FREAKING THREADS and then complains that they don't work or asks for them..Typical leeching retard..
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?