SmileArtLooking for Logo Design

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Logo Design
I'm officially starting my Web Design business and i'm looking for someone to create my logo. i currently don't have a name and are open to ideas. no specific color scheme atm. if you have any ideas message me and we can talk
Quote Originally Posted by iLegiitz_ View Post
I'm officially starting my Web Design business and i'm looking for someone to create my logo. i currently don't have a name and are open to ideas. no specific color scheme atm. if you have any ideas message me and we can talk
Would this be paid?
Hey if you are interested let me know, I am graphic designer, and been working for more than 5 years. Actually graduated with a Bachelor in Arts.
@@Altsshop can probs help you!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us