OutdatedBlackShot SEA - Mastery Hack 2.6 -

Posts 16–30 of 104 · Page 2 of 7
Im using "Simple Injector" and "Anonymous Injector" Still dont work :/
Quote Originally Posted by AV_G View Post
Im using "Simple Injector" and "Anonymous Injector" Still dont work :/
When you inject ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AV_G View Post
Im using "Simple Injector" and "Anonymous Injector" Still dont work :/
Run As Administrator
Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
When you inject ?

- - - Updated - - -



Run As Administrator
I inject it at Character Selection and yes i run it As Admin already
Quote Originally Posted by AV_G View Post
I inject it at Character Selection and yes i run it As Admin already
Try inject until you get messagebox
Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
Try inject until you get messagebox
Ok will try ... thanks for your reply anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by AV_G View Post
Im Using Windows 10 Pro 64bit but after injection nothing pops up and hack is not working :/
same ah seriously sia nothing pop up and cannot use
Hack is not working have been injecting it using many injectors but nothing pop up I am using window 10 64 bit .......... please help!!

- - - Updated - - -

Have been injected the dll many times
I think this hack not work on Windows 10 64-bit . [Tested]
Quote Originally Posted by HaoXian. View Post
I think this hack not work on Windows 10 64-bit . [Tested]
Thanks for tested it ...Yes maybe not work on WIndows 10 64 bit ..sorry

- - - Updated - - -

I already try inject this dll with another process such as Chrome.exe and surely the messagebox pop up like normally
what injector can use now??
Quote Originally Posted by Aziem Azaha12 View Post
32bit work???
Maybe , just try

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mat_46 View Post
what injector can use now??
Use latest injector
NICE RELEASE
Posts 16–30 of 104 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?