spongegar is dead

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
spongegar is dead
It's over. Facebook has oversaturated the market with what used to be a great picture. Now it's everywhere.
My collection is useless. I've uploaded the pictures I've saved since October (up until about May) to Imgur.

https://imgur.com/a/IOzbc

I made some of these, didn't make others. Nothing new (post-April).
Enjoy.

then again its just a shitty meme who cares
Lol rip. Feels bad.
Damn dude you were like the originator months before, god bless.
The OG collector right here
You will always be the original. RIP
Your OG Spongegar memes will always be in my heart.
this shit was dead a week ago
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Pretty sure @NormenJaydenFBI loves these.
Only thing that nigga loves is ponies
Glad to see you kept the shitty posterized one I made.

lmfao
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Glad to see you kept the shitty posterized one I made.

lmfao
Ayeee its aborted. You helped me with my math homework that one time. Long time no see
One of the reasons I hate Facebook.
at least it's better than dat boi
The meme has been dead for a while now, happy birthday though.


my shit





nice death grips meme
It just so happens to die on your birthday, rip
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?