QuestionHelpNeed Help In C++

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help In C++
What did I need to put at interface.h and interface.cpp
I already put my source code at main.cpp.
Can someone tell me what need to put at interface.h and interface.cpp?
I would like to make some hack,this is my first try to make hack
Hope you all can teach me
[interface.h]


#ifndef INTERFACE_H
#define INTERFACE_H

#include <Windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

#ifdef RELIANT_EXPORTS
#define RELIANT_API__declspec(dllexport)
#else
#define RELIANT_API__declspec(dllimport)
#endif

RELIANT_API void SimpleString();

#endif

- - - Updated - - -

they say , main.cpp is enough to make dll but my dll always getting game hack has been detected
Quote Originally Posted by shahindah,5a View Post
[interface.h]


#ifndef INTERFACE_H
#define INTERFACE_H

#include <Windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

#ifdef RELIANT_EXPORTS
#define RELIANT_API__declspec(dllexport)
#else
#define RELIANT_API__declspec(dllimport)
#endif

RELIANT_API void SimpleString();

#endif

- - - Updated - - -

they say , main.cpp is enough to make dll but my dll always getting game hack has been detected
Oh,then I just need leave the interface.cpp and interface.h?
What code need to put at interface.cpp?
Thanks for that code
Quote Originally Posted by syabilhamimi View Post
Oh,then I just need leave the interface.cpp and interface.h?
What code need to put at interface.cpp?
Thanks for that code
Make Empty Project Then Just Add .cpp
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Make Empty Project Then Just Add .cpp
Hye akem , can you teach me and correct this code for me ?

#include <windows.h>

void Start()
{
while (1)
{
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F7) & 1)
{
*(BYTE*)0x0054642B = 0x00;
*(BYTE*)0x0054642C = 0x74;
}
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F8) & 1)
{
*(BYTE*)0x0054642B = 0xFF;
*(BYTE*)0x0054642C = 0x75;

}
}
}




im using this code and always getting game hack has been detected im using undtected injector because Another DLL can be inject but my dll is detected by blackshot , so can you help me ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by syabilhamimi View Post
Oh,then I just need leave the interface.cpp and interface.h?
What code need to put at interface.cpp?
Thanks for that code
As @RuShi say only need .cpp file in source file
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Make Empty Project Then Just Add .cpp
Oh!
Thanks you for that information
I use the COD3RIN tutorial,so they i really confuse about interface.h and interface.cpp
Can I ask some question?
How to put hotkey at my source?
Quote Originally Posted by syabilhamimi View Post
Oh!
Thanks you for that information
I use the COD3RIN tutorial,so they i really confuse about interface.h and interface.cpp
Can I ask some question?
How to put hotkey at my source?
like this

void Start ()
{
while (1)
{
if ((GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F5)))
}
Quote Originally Posted by syabilhamimi View Post
Oh!
Thanks you for that information
I use the COD3RIN tutorial,so they i really confuse about interface.h and interface.cpp
Can I ask some question?
How to put hotkey at my source?
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)&1) < ---- Just Change INSERT To Ur Hotkey . U Can Read HERE For Virtual Key .
Been over 2 days since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us