HelpVAC Ban

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
VAC Ban
Hey guys, so I was hacking on my smurf account but my main account got vacced. Any reason?
if you have the same mobile number on your smurf's and main account, and 1 account has been banned, all other accounts will be banned
I dont have them in 1 mobile. I have the others on email. My smurf (which I got hacked on) didnt get banned and it wasnt linked on my phone number. My main (that got banned) was linked to my mobile and I didnt hack on it.
Possibility is bans have been carried over accounts running on the same computer, reason is we know that VAC has used the USN journal to detect certain cheats, logically this detection mechanism doesn't care if the cheat is actually running, all it does is see if the bad files exist while you're playing on a VAC secure server. This could lead to bans on your main account if you keep these files around.

But there are other shitload of reasons, that's just one of them which I don't think is the cause
Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
Possibility is bans have been carried over accounts running on the same computer, reason is we know that VAC has used the USN journal to detect certain cheats, logically this detection mechanism doesn't care if the cheat is actually running, all it does is see if the bad files exist while you're playing on a VAC secure server. This could lead to bans on your main account if you keep these files around.

But there are other shitload of reasons, that's just one of them which I don't think is the cause
Thanks. Ill delete the file I downloaded. I'm gonna contact VAC on this one. if you guys have any solution on disrupting a VAC ban, I'd be happy to hear them. Its hard losing a knife.
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
Thanks. Ill delete the file I downloaded. I'm gonna contact VAC on this one. if you guys have any solution on disrupting a VAC ban, I'd be happy to hear them. Its hard losing a knife.
Sadly Valve won't listen to you for the VAC, once their system detects a hack you're permanently ban from their servers without a chance of getting out of the ban.
Well. What do you recommend me to do? Should I just delete the hack I downloaded, then just uninstall cago and install it back?
Reformat your computer to be safe. Sadly you will never get unbanned. You did technically hack. IMO when hacking use a VM or a whole another computer that you don't login on your main.
Finding out what caused the VAC is a moot point.
Your account is fucked from now until eternity.

Valve simply does not reverse VAC bans, ever.
Maybe the hack didnt exit properly and was still running in background (doing nothing), however still detectable in the process list.
Also there is a list of software which results in a VAC ban, like CCLeaner for e.g.
The possibilities are endless, but yeah, your account won't get unbanned whatsoever.

/Closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us