WTSMSDN Admin Accounts (ESCROW ACCEPTED) (PROOF)

Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
Can you pls confirm it is me that you are talking to on skype!
Quote Originally Posted by Reavergy View Post
Can you pls confirm it is me that you are talking to on skype!
Dear Ross Malli (australiamax) I confirm we are talking on skype. Your confirmation code is: 912878910AJHD9128
+rep to this seller! Very friendly even though I was a bit of a pain in the ass ahaha. Sent almost instantly after receiving payment! I will buy again for sure!
Quote Originally Posted by Reavergy View Post
+rep to this seller! Very friendly even though I was a bit of a pain in the ass ahaha. Sent almost instantly after receiving payment! I will buy again for sure!
Thanks for purchasing

Quote Originally Posted by makemecrying View Post
any other payment methods u accept bro?
Sorry mate, Only BTC!
any other payment methods u accept bro?
vouch again, did alot of transactions with him, A+
Can you pls confirm it is me that you are talking to on skype!
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?