Amazon refunders

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon refunders
Is there any refunder that can refund a wishlist order?
I order something for a friend off his wishlist now nobody want to refund it :c and I need it refunded before monday
I can do it, it should be easy to do that, maybe other refunders just don't have experience with wishlist orders, hit me up on Skype: Successfullyy
Step one don't trust him ^.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Step ne don't trust him ^.
True. Lost post count and really recent join date.
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
True. Lost post count and really recent join date.
But he says he's experienced mahn.

OT: I may have someone on Skype add me and I'll ask him.
Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post
But he says he's experienced mahn.

OT: I may have someone on Skype add me and I'll ask him.
Don't get involved in this, high tier members know what they're saying.
Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
Don't get involved in this, high tier members know what they're saying.
Sorry Dad.
Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post
Sorry Dad.
I'm glad the sperm bank donation helped your mother
xD
Add me on skype: flashrefunds
They are a pain. I had a guy here do 2 of them for me. 1 was successful and 1 got my account locked. The other 2 attempted were failed. Just a heads up.
First, you should know the address.
Still looking for one guy
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?