Has anyone or is there anyone who is still watching these shows?
1: Shonen Maid
2: Bakuon!!!
3: Terraformars Revenge
4: Wagamama High Spec
5: Kuromokuro
6: Onigri
7: Bishoujo something
8: Kuma Miko
They were on my list of anime that didn't interest me, but now that I'm stuck and i've basically watched all the anime everyone recommended to me, I need to find something to watch after I finish The Boondocks.
What are your thoughts on any of these, is any of these at least good tier?
@Gaar @Takatsuki @-Madara_Uchih-
2: Bakuon!!!
3: Terraformars Revenge
4: Wagamama High Spec
5: Kuromokuro
6: Onigri
7: Bishoujo something
8: Kuma Miko
They were on my list of anime that didn't interest me, but now that I'm stuck and i've basically watched all the anime everyone recommended to me, I need to find something to watch after I finish The Boondocks.
What are your thoughts on any of these, is any of these at least good tier?
@Gaar @Takatsuki @-Madara_Uchih-