SolvedEmbedded Resource Error EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING IS EMBEDDED..[FSoD]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Embedded Resource Error EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING IS EMBEDDED..[FSoD]
https://gyazo.com/c36d7eaebaad692958668b83263baf69 All I did was edit my map a bit. I have ALREADY tried using different maps and replaced files from a backup. I put so much time into my server, and I don't want to have to quit here...somebody please help me. My Skype is the8bitnightmare, but I'll check reply's to this post regularly..:/ Fixing this would mean so much to me
I can help you but there is multiple factors that could be wrong, the portal itself, the loading map code, the map file etc, i'll help you but i need to see the files for your dungeon.
Want my Skype or something?

- - - Updated - - -

FIXED <3 /solved
/closed solved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?