Don't do that again MPGH!

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Don't do that again MPGH!
I just clicked on this fucking new "Light is the best" ad...
The light kid who got banned for nearly scamming someone out of $1000 bought that space and did that lol. hes rich as fuck for shitty ebooks.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
hes rich as fuck for shitty ebooks.
Indeed. Bad thing is it's only a tempban.
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
Indeed. Bad thing is it's only a tempban.
It is a perm ban made by one of the head admins.
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
It is a perm ban made by one of the head admins.
R.I.P

He even got cursed demoted.. God..
Quote Originally Posted by $##^$%^%^6456 View Post
R.I.P

He even got cursed demoted.. God..
Didn't know that lol.... @Ben We miss you....
@Flengo cares for people that's for sure lol. would have done the same if i saw someone getting ripped $1000. Give that man some appreciation for sure.
rip light you and your cocksucking ways will be missed
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
rip light you and your cocksucking ways will be missed
he sucks cock until you pay him

once you pay him you gotta suck his cock else he won't answer xd
Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
he sucks cock until you pay him

once you pay him you gotta suck his cock else he won't answer xd
Lmaooo, I laughed a little in real life at that one, oh well sell shit get dicked
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Lmaooo, I laughed a little in real life at that one, oh well sell shit get dicked
I don't know what the fuck I was thinking maybe was bit too high and sent him fucking 50$ btc for that shit as fuck ebook

I literally cried as soon as I read it and realized I knew all the fucking information ;_:

that money digging whore was actually good at SE'ing people's mind at MPGH lol
Good to hear that this fag is away forever
@Light is such a fucking scumbag tbh...
rip mpgh is turning into ebook land
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?