Doing 10% through PayPal. You go first unless you're trusted in which I'll go first. Please add me
Kj.mason1 or Kj Eco on skype.
Back up and selling. 10% Now @Hova @DarkLordXYZ change the thread to 10% please?
UPDATE: I am not going Forst unless you are trusted and message me on mpgh first!
Thanks
VOUCH+++
Great guy, fast delivery, recommend him!
+Vouch
Nice guy and sent me btc really fast.
Adding you on skype now
Added you on skype
added you on skype
- - - Updated - - -
+Vouch
Nice, clean, fast transaction. Thank you.
+Vouch Sent fast! 10% rate is very good $15 traded
Added you on Skype, looking to trade
Again people. I WILL NOT BE GOING FIRST UNLESS YOU'RE HIGHLY TRUSTED ON MPGH. DON'T COMTACT ME WANTING ME TO GO FIRST. also @Hova or @darklordRPG or any mod can you change my rate back to 15% thanks.
Vouch - Ez bitcoin transaction. Very flexible and nice guy