aIMBOt

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
aIMBOt
Hi everyone!, I'm looking at this moment a Aimbot for MW 2 in the current version 1.0.180 there a someone of those hacks available?

THX
aaa mate you can try Catalyst public hack just google it!!
The MW2 Hack Team released one already. Use search first next time!
LMFAO DUDES

THAT HACKS GIVES ME ONLY ERRORS AND IVE GOT .180

I Start hack, Start game, then game crash
Ok thank you for your link Aimbot but I'm tired already gone down so we can see the VirusScan is the virus / trojan I would not take risk. Only the risk of having a Aimbot another site / forum or a person xD
Quote Originally Posted by Viskor View Post
Ok thank you for your link Aimbot but I'm tired already gone down so we can see the VirusScan is the virus / trojan I would not take risk. Only the risk of having a Aimbot another site / forum or a person xD
Well im sure you can trust Koeninator because hes pro
Quote Originally Posted by Viskor View Post
Ok thank you for your link Aimbot but I'm tired already gone down so we can see the VirusScan is the virus / trojan I would not take risk. Only the risk of having a Aimbot another site / forum or a person xD
koeninatorrr is trustable, it shows up as a virus on scans because its a hack, but it isnt a virus.
use hacks at your own risk, you can get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Viskor View Post
Ok thank you for your link Aimbot but I'm tired already gone down so we can see the VirusScan is the virus / trojan I would not take risk. Only the risk of having a Aimbot another site / forum or a person xD
The aimbot gives alot of virusses but its totally clean used it myself adn you can trust me
Indeed you can trust Koeninator.
The hack contains NO viruses and it works perfectly.

Only seen the error a couple of times and when i do, i just start the hack and then start game for the 2nd time and it usually works
Pretty much every trainer, hack and the like contains false positives. But when the creator is trustworthy there are no problems using it, other than the obvious risk of being detected when using it wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Nicco82 View Post
other than the obvious risk of being detected when using it wrong.
i accidently played some mw2 rounds with eam RUNNING a month ago and im not banned (yet)
can a delayed ban of VAC be over a month?
OMG; Sindreh93! U has the same pic as i have on facebook! And on steam!!
running EAM doesn't constitute a ban, unless it has been setup to do stuff automatically, which itself is just a dumb idea..
Ok Ok I'll trust you I'll use ... but is detectable THERE? is what can make me ban quickly even 1 week Hack Catalyst?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?