Battlefield 1942

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield 1942
Hey, i was wondering if any of you guys have played Battlefield 1942. I was looking for a Aimbot but found this site in the process.

Talk to me if you have one.
I have an aimbot, and aimbots are supposed to work for all games, I just don't have a thing that sets colors.
Quote Originally Posted by Snop413 View Post
Hey, i was wondering if any of you guys have played Battlefield 1942. I was looking for a Aimbot but found this site in the process.

Talk to me if you have one.
I am also looking for an aimbot... Does anybody have one they can give?
Or give me the download link? Thanx

-Resurrection :P
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?