When will the next Public Hack be?
It's been almost a week now without a public hack that works sufficiently.
So I'm just wondering is someone in the process of making one, or should
I start looking through other websites? I'm not a beggar by any means.
But I definitely would love to see a pub hack sooner then later? Personally
I think this website is this best and I want to stick to it, but if VIP is all that's
available I have no choice but to move on.


Please help me out in getting a public hack. I appreciate it greatly.
~Absynthe~
[EDIT] - [Of course it would be for Combat Arms] Sorry I forgot to mention that.
So I'm just wondering is someone in the process of making one, or should
I start looking through other websites? I'm not a beggar by any means.
But I definitely would love to see a pub hack sooner then later? Personally
I think this website is this best and I want to stick to it, but if VIP is all that's
available I have no choice but to move on.



Please help me out in getting a public hack. I appreciate it greatly.
~Absynthe~
[EDIT] - [Of course it would be for Combat Arms] Sorry I forgot to mention that.