Extremely Cheap Spotify Premium eBook | Easy to follow | $10 |

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Extremely Cheap Spotify Premium eBook | Easy to follow | $10 |
Hello everyone! Today I'm selling a eBook on how to get Spotify Premium extremely cheap! It's written by me and very easy to follow so you shouldn't have any issues.


Package 1 ($10):
+eBook


Package 2 ($20):
+eBook
+Support


Package 3 ($30):
+eBook
+Support
+Resell Rights



Terms & Conditions
• You are not allowed to resell unless you purchased Package 3.
• No chargebacks are allowed.
• No refunds will be given - the method will ALWAYS work.
• Must Vouch after purchased
• You are NOT allowed to leak and if you do you will be reported.

Also, the method is available WORLDWIDE and is whitehat.

Will be giving out ONE vouch copy to a highly respected member.


Skype: Nicesuprice75
Payment is Paypal only.(Or CSGO skins for 50% extra price)
/Approved
Content is safe and doesn't break any MPGH rules.
@Dixine
Any vouch copies?
Add me on Skype: Priaros


- - - Updated - - -


[Read Only Vouch]#110


ORIGINALITY
Rating - 1/3
Seen it before.


METHOD
Rating - 9/10
The method will do exactly what it says. Give your premium spotify at an extremely low price (approximately $0.50-$1 per month). It takes advantage of an exploit within the spotify system. A low Initial investment is required.


CONTENT
Rating - 8/10
The method is well written. A section of it is missing, and a little assumed (but you should be good), I would have liked to see a tutorial on that too. It has pictures aid, which is great. It's also nicely structured.


DIFFICULTY
Rating - Easy
The method is fairly easy to do. Might make up 5-10minutes of your time.


PRICE
Current Price: From $10
Rating - 6/10

A bit overpriced for what you get.


OVERVIEW
Rating - 7.5/10
I'm pretty sure the method will work. The price and a missing tutorial is what I didn't like with this e-book (the tutorial is a bit of common sense, but a noob like me, I would still like to see something on it). Other than that, this e-book is solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
@Dixine
Any vouch copies?
Add me on Skype: Priaros


- - - Updated - - -


[Read Only Vouch]#110


ORIGINALITY
Rating - 1/3
Seen it before.


METHOD
Rating - 9/10
The method will do exactly what it says. Give your premium spotify at an extremely low price (approximately $0.50-$1 per month). It takes advantage of an exploit within the spotify system. A low Initial investment is required.


CONTENT
Rating - 8/10
The method is well written. A section of it is missing, and a little assumed (but you should be good), I would have liked to see a tutorial on that too. It has pictures aid, which is great. It's also nicely structured.


DIFFICULTY
Rating - Easy
The method is fairly easy to do. Might make up 5-10minutes of your time.


PRICE
Current Price: From $10
Rating - 6/10

A bit overpriced for what you get.


OVERVIEW
Rating - 7.5/10
I'm pretty sure the method will work. The price and a missing tutorial is what I didn't like with this e-book (the tutorial is a bit of common sense, but a noob like me, I would still like to see something on it). Other than that, this e-book is solid.

Thank you so much for the nice review!
Kinda overpriced but I will consider buying.
I'll take a vouch copy if there's another.
Skype: mpgh.demon
Hmm, it says 'very cheap', so that means you still have to pay for Spotify right?
Yes - technically, can't reveal too much but if you buy the eBook you're gonna be satisfied anyway, 100%
Will wait for more vouches
Anyone bought this yet? Is it a guide for codes or for an account upgrade to premium?

Thanks
i have question is it KPN method?
Not familiar with that term, explain in PM?
Still selling btw, contact me on skype if you're interested
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?