OutdatedDead by Daylight Hacked Save

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
Hmm Looks nice tried to do stuff like this. First with SAM but it keeps reseting then I used simple WPE to send the endscreen packadge works wonders.

but this here is a lot more confinient. Would love to try it ^^
Quote Originally Posted by insanefirefreak View Post
how did you use sam to modify your stuff???
What is "sam"?
Quote Originally Posted by insanefirefreak View Post
steam acheivement manager
i dont use it.
You wouldnt get banned from using this save?
Where would the save game folder be? Looking in the dead by daylight folder and I don't see it.

- - - Updated - - -

What he means by "save game folder he means the ProfileSaves folder in steam.
Quote Originally Posted by PvtParts296 View Post
Where would the save game folder be? Looking in the dead by daylight folder and I don't see it.

- - - Updated - - -

What he means by "save game folder he means the ProfileSaves folder in steam.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(some random numbers)\381210\remote\ProfileSaves
np man if you have any 10M or arround BP i would love it <3
thanks ^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote Originally Posted by deadbydaylight View Post
Fine. I do update later...
THANKS A LOT something like 8M - 10M would be AWESOME so many people trying to find this amount of BP!

Much love <3
But I got it from the other thing that uba46 shared, I only got 1.6 mil and it reset all my charactors, highest level I had after that was 6.
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?