Want to buy AVA Account (ALL LIMITED GUNES OFFER 1000-1500Euros) READ IT WRITE ME :D
Hello
I like to get an new ava account
I would like to have an account with all meaga capsual guns (Limitid Guns ASW Battelroyal,Firebird,nightflier,corvus,...etc)!
The Rank must be over Dark Blue and i want original email
When you get me Screens and dont scam me Iam ready to pay arround (1000-1500)


You musst understand that you go first becous its a lot of Money!


I would pay over PayPal,Banktransfer,Quickbanktranser
When you will get a really fast seller for an good account for a good pirce (high Price becouse i know what stock in and what for work it was) pleas offer me fast some accounts, write me on skype , i would like to hear from you
Greace fawkaa
Thank you when you write me
skype: phillip.walzer 
Iam not a scamer only whana be saftley becouse its a lot of Money!!!!!!!!
I like to get an new ava account

I would like to have an account with all meaga capsual guns (Limitid Guns ASW Battelroyal,Firebird,nightflier,corvus,...etc)!
The Rank must be over Dark Blue and i want original email
When you get me Screens and dont scam me Iam ready to pay arround (1000-1500)



You musst understand that you go first becous its a lot of Money!



I would pay over PayPal,Banktransfer,Quickbanktranser
When you will get a really fast seller for an good account for a good pirce (high Price becouse i know what stock in and what for work it was) pleas offer me fast some accounts, write me on skype , i would like to hear from you

Greace fawkaa
Thank you when you write me
skype: phillip.walzer 
Iam not a scamer only whana be saftley becouse its a lot of Money!!!!!!!!
