Box ESP

Posts 16–30 of 178 · Page 2 of 12
acid, did u use any base to help u with
I don't think he did. No menu, and its a simple addie hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
I don't think he did. No menu, and its a simple addie hack.
Yes, Exactly rite.
I didnt draw boxes around the players (thats D3d shiz)

Once the update coomes this will be patched lol.

Approve pl0x?
Shocking will you approve?
Why don't you approve?
Oh, i thought he just got the BOX ESP code from Gellin's base.
He got the code from stephen's thread, with working addies. Which he leeched from the CA EU section on this site.

Lools, hold on I'm checking if its safe or not.
Good work, approval is coming I'm sure.

and congrats on your 1000th post.
/Approved, legit virus scan.
False positives.
Update coming soon (Hopfully before patch if we can get the pointer... CE detected)

*Glitcher - 75% done
*Hover - 99% Done

After we get those finished will be adding antikick + more (Unless pass screws us over)
If this hack does not work, or d/c's.

Please tell me, whether its a PM, or a message on my profile.
D/C not working sorry to hear
Vista 32-Bit
Weird, other people have gotten it to work on vista...

Works for me on windows 7 32
Posts 16–30 of 178 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us