SolvedMinecraft AVOX legit?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft AVOX legit?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if the Minecraft AVOX hacked client is actually legit or not? Cant post link, you can find it on google though! And by legit, I mean,is it a virus? Does it work? And is everything that says it has true? Thanks!
I just watched a youtube video on it, and it looks fake, and is probably a virus.
First off there is no such thing as force OP. The only force OP that exists is where you get an executable item like a book, and put a command in, like /op username and an already OP player right-clicks it, it'll op you.

Secondly, there is no such thing as unban bypass/hack. The only unban bypass are those clients under UUID Minecraft server version. Then all you'd do is change your Minecraft username to bypass it.

In conclusion, don't download it, its probably fake and a virus
Thanks for quick response!
Quote Originally Posted by JordanGraff View Post
Thanks for quick response!
No problem. Happy to help. I take it this is solved now?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?