QuestionSelling Ca Account Perm g36 Valk, Alot Of Nx Item's.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Ca Account Perm g36 Valk, Alot Of Nx Item's.
♪ I am selling a account MSG. Full info dont know email used 5 min emails. ♪

♪ ™ ⅔ ♥ It has these Item's Inside. ♪ ™ ⅔ ♥

☣ G36 Valk. Perm ☣
☣ Cyclops Bandana 30 - Day ☣
☣ 40 % + Gp ☣
☣ 40% + Exp ☣
☣ Microphone ☣

™ ⅔ ♥ I am asking for 25 Bucks Paypal Only. ™ ⅔ ♥

PM Me : aimcpt@live.com ✄ ⓐ ⓓ ⓓ ⓜ ⓔ ✄
AIMCPT u trying to scam some1 O_O?
No I am not trying to scam why would you stay that. Wtf

and sambulldog add me on msn so we can talk.

aimcpt@live.com
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?