Free Bronze/Silver Boosts
[NA]
As I do not have the reputation to post this kind of stuff in the marketplace yet I am looking to boost bronze/silver players up to gold for free to gain some rep
. My main is diamond 1 and I primarily play mid/top.
If you have 2 accounts and want me to duo on your smurf and you play on your main that's fine as long as you have runes and sufficient champions. Really all you need is Gangplank and I can do anything with him. With that being said i'm not in possession of any accounts lower than diamond so I will need to play on your account if you do not have a smurf you want me to play on.
Add me on Skype : ZenityLoL
Feel free to message me, don't be shy
As I do not have the reputation to post this kind of stuff in the marketplace yet I am looking to boost bronze/silver players up to gold for free to gain some rep
. My main is diamond 1 and I primarily play mid/top.If you have 2 accounts and want me to duo on your smurf and you play on your main that's fine as long as you have runes and sufficient champions. Really all you need is Gangplank and I can do anything with him. With that being said i'm not in possession of any accounts lower than diamond so I will need to play on your account if you do not have a smurf you want me to play on.
Add me on Skype : ZenityLoL
Feel free to message me, don't be shy
