How To Make A Website Design For Free

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
How To Make A Website Design For Free
Go to Notepad
Write this
<html>
<body>
</body>
</html>
Go to 'File' 'Save as' and save it as 'test'.html without the quotes. Save it too your desktop

Once saved right click on it and press edit...
It will open Word 2007 (if you got it)
Now what you need is
-Banner for every page
-Cool text (title)
-Ideas

Then its all up to you

Video (proof)
it sucks ass ¬_¬
I made a mega guide.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
hgahahahahahahahaha
Whats so funny?
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Whats so funny?
Nothin, all the CS just laugh at each other, cuz the all suk dick. Don't mind the peanut gallery.
This is awsome! Thanks bro
I didn't know Word 07 could edit html
I found this out when I went to edit the file and I right clicked and pressed 'Edit' And Word Came Up... Pretty Nifty
Firstly whats CS xD
Peanut gallery
Thridly stop confusing me!



Enjoy the method
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Firstly whats CS xD
Peanut gallery
Thridly stop confusing me!
1. Cock Sucker
2. Little voices in the background

XD
My Word Ran out a day ago and I can't find a virus free keygen xD
k Thanks I thought CS Sounded familiar
Your really enthusiastic about this stuff hmmmm? Well keep it up, and I hope you do well, maybe Ugleh can point you in the direction to learning a bit of PHP as well.
nice man,your on a roll lol
How am I on a roll?

Yeh I'm gonna try to learn PHP When I'm not grounded ... I snuck on
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?