Red faceSold★ [★]★ SELLING STARBUCKS-CARD $20-$40-$60 for US | 30%| BTC & PP |★ [★]★

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 106–120 of 190 · Page 8 of 13
Bought total $220 cards, thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Strident View Post
Bought total $220 cards, thank you.
Thank u for vouch
+vouch bought another 600$ worth of starbucks. this guy never fails to come through
THE "I" ON THIS POSTER LOOKED LIKE A L! I added thoalnppd00420 and he scammed me. FML
Purchased $40 of Starbucks and the seller responds in a timely manner and was pleasnt and patient despite my many questions.

I will update this post if necessary in the future.

- - - Updated - - -
@ByClops I just copied his name from his profile and pasted it into skype cause I couldnt really tell from the picture either. haha
added you I'm interested
Talking to you on skype now about $50 please confirm its you
Quote Originally Posted by GodOnGuitar View Post
Talking to you on skype now about $50 please confirm its you
@GodOnGuitar i talking u on skype
Posts 106–120 of 190 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?