Working CFJP Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Working CFJP Hacks
EDIT: //Request close please
W00T first post, but i cnt dl until an admin,minion, cock sk or anyone else approves this :s
_________________
Snøw Ðream™



Respect list
ALL Mods, minions and admins Oo


To do list

Get 10posts []
Get 100posts []
Get 1000posts []
Get 10000posts []
Be a girl []
Be a slut []
Complete my list []

Complete my list []

Quote Originally Posted by Mlkellinas View Post
I don't can make the new hack please make one video tutorial.
EDIT: Close please.
hey i saw u today in CFJP my account name is Sc0p3D1
I will have this hack but i cant click on: CFJP Hacks.rar

TigerTJE.
Quote Originally Posted by superleggera01 View Post
hey i saw u today in CFJP my account name is Sc0p3D1
Oh yeh, i remember you! (i saw you in Lost City and i said 'i has h4xs!')
BTW, its still 'Appending' status.
HELLO??
WERE IS THE HACK LINK??
I NEED THE HACK!!

TigerTJE.
Quote Originally Posted by TigerTJE View Post
HELLO??
WERE IS THE HACK LINK??
I NEED THE HACK!!

TigerTJE.
the hack is behind that rock that is infront of a mars
lol i use this on JP 2 weeks ago
Hey is Japan Crossfire with English or you made it with English version ?
WH.dll is patched in USA CF. But, i dont know if it works in JP..
Yeah i need to that LINK!!
I MUST have this hack.

TigerTJE.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us