Hello every body

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Hello every body
Hi all , he is a new member of the forum, I needed some learning to fill knowledge gaps about cracking or hacking IQ, people would help me. I feel here that the men responsible for the working of the forum . There may be slight language barrier was set up, but I will try to learn and repair

Thanks all
Quote Originally Posted by bocayroi1 View Post
Hi all , he is a new member of the forum, I needed some learning to fill knowledge gaps about cracking or hacking IQ, people would help me. I feel here that the men responsible for the working of the forum . There may be slight language barrier was set up, but I will try to learn and repair

Thanks all
Welcome to MPGH. Feel free to read the Rules & How2MPGH.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us