SolvedReputation boosting

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Reputation boosting
I have a feeling a user is having a secondary acount to thabk all of his own posts. Not that I really care, just wondering what the rules are on this.

Saw something like: "not asking for forum rewards". Didn't find that to be very clear.
Well you are not allowed to use an alt to boost your rep, They are usually for account recovery and/or support.
Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
I have a feeling a user is having a secondary acount to thabk all of his own posts. Not that I really care, just wondering what the rules are on this.

Saw something like: "not asking for forum rewards". Didn't find that to be very clear.
If you believe that's the case report him, he will be banned for fake vouching.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


If you believe that's the case report him, he will be banned for fake vouching.
Alright, since I cannot proof it or say for certainty I'll report this privately. Case can be closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us