Selling combat arms accouts!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Selling combat arms accouts!
I am selling 2 accounts first one is.

chEcKb0yZzZ she has g36e valkyrie perm abd l96a1 artic wolf perm,10,000 nx left and codename viper 26 days left.

2Nd account nothin nice.

Brute-sneak check him out
hmm.. Can you give us screenshots and a price?
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
hmm.. Can you give us screenshots and a price?
yeah how much is it?
Moved to correct section.
Umm like 10$ paypalor 10k nx. Idk how to do screenshots?
I can pay $10 paypal for checkboyzzz
Quote Originally Posted by evilflames View Post
I can pay $10 paypal for checkboyzzz
ill give u 20k nx and i want a screen shot of the acc and a middle man(obama")
Both CBL dirty.............
give u rs 118 with 42m if u havnt sold it yet
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?