PostGuide to Free VIP and NX [REAL - I assure you!]

PollWell... what do you think?
190 votes
Posts 1–15 of 293 · Page 1 of 20
Guide to Free VIP and NX [REAL - I assure you!]
The Beginners Guide To Free _____ (Insert goal here.)


I. Introduction
II. Choose Your Goal
III. Choose Your Method
IV. Work Towards Your Goal
V. Set Up Your PayPal
VI. Make Your Withdrawal
VII. Go Get That Goal



I. Introduction

I'm going to be showing you how to attain nearly anything you want for free. This isn't a hack, glitch, or exploit. The only person who can fail at this is a lazy person. I'm laying this out nice and easy to understand because there are those out there who carelessly do this and that creates skeptics. This does indeed work so follow along and find out how!

II. Choose Your Goal

For many of you the goal is simple. You either want NX to support your Combat Arms addiction or you want VIP hacks to kick the shit out of those NX using punks. What do both of them have in common? They cost cash. If you want either of them someone is going to have to pay. I prefer it to be Coke, Pepsi, Apple, Samsung, etc. rather than myself. This works for many, many things but for the sake of argument let's assume you want to purchase NX or VIP hacks.

III. Choose Your Method

There are many sites out there claiming to give shit away free every day. Be careful. Unfortunately there are some bad apples and it casts a dark cloud over the rest of the GPT industry. Pretty much all you need to know is that advertisers pay these companies(or individuals in some cases) to harvest page views for their advertisements. People like myself are making hundreds of dollars per month simply clicking through ads. Some take more time than others. These have got to be my 2 favorite websites right now:

US Only - Points4Rewards<<<< Personal Favorite! (See SS Below)
US, UK, CAN - ***********
US, UK, CAN, AUS - R1


IV. Work Towards Your Goal

Now I will tell you right now if you only wish to give 5 minutes of your time per day then you should stick with Points4Rewards. The paid ads you click there are worth far more and there are much more of them. You will make $30 per month in 5 minutes or less per day. Guaranteed. However, *********** has games you can play, and cheat at, to earn more points. Points/cash can be used both there and with Amazon. Cash can be withdrawn daily to your PayPal account. *********** has a $1 minimum to cash out and no fee is charged. Points4Rewards has a $5 minimum and no fee is charged. Believe it or not it's faster to earn cash on Points4Rewards even though the limit is higher because the offers pay out much, much more. Currently Points4Rewards has earned me $220.24 and I haven't done any work on it today.

V. Set Up Your PayPal

If you don't already have a PayPal account this step is vital. PayPal allows you to receive your choice of reward much faster. I strongly suggest that you get the PayPal Debit Card. It'll give you very fast access to your money and it pays you for every purchase you make.

PayPal

Now for those of you who still need to get verified and need a very fast and free method I suggest NetSpend.

NetSpend

PayPal will make 2 small deposits to your free online checking account and you will be verified in under 3 days. You also get a handy little Visa card sent out to you but unless you make a deposit it's about useless.

VI. Make Your Withdrawal

Once you meet the withdraw requirements and are satisfied with the amount you have go ahead and request your withdraw. Depending on what level you are on *********** there may be a delay of up to 24 hours. Points4Rewards, however, has an instant PayPal payout system and before you can even sign in to PayPal to check your balance it's there.

VII. Go Get That Goal

For those of you who want NX you'll be able to purchase NX from Nexon's website. There is a $60 per 30/day limit though so spend wisely. This is why I strongly suggest the PayPal Debit Card because you can use it to get NX prepaid both online and at the store.

For those seeking VIP hacks like these:

MPGH CA VIP

You'll now have the funds to purchase them. No more begging the parents.


I hope you guys learned something from this. If I'm missing anything please feel free to ask questions or point out what I missed. Any further questions that aren't answered here you can add me on:

MSN - seanmcgettigan@hotmail.com

But introduce yourself so I know it's not one of those scamming spammers.


For anyone doubting me or for anyone who wishes to call me a "ref link spammer" take notice that I have 0 refs and 0 referral earnings. I'm trying to help you out with a legit method of getting VIP or NX.
I suppose you have permission of course right?
okk fair enough, points rewards says they dont acept registrations for my country or sum sh it
Quote Originally Posted by timebomb99 View Post
okk fair enough, points rewards says they dont acept registrations for my country or sum sh it
P4R is strictly US only. I've tried to convince Doug the owner to branch out but he insists it will take time. P2S allows several countries. I know CA, UK, and US but I think there are more.

Bottom line is US residents have it easier and should try P4R but UK, CAN, and US residents can use P2S.
One question- Do you need a credit card to make a Paypal account?
Quote Originally Posted by xZakariix View Post
One question- Do you need a credit card to make a Paypal account?
Negative. CC's are 1 method of verifying your account but that is why I posted the NetSpend trick. Absolutely free and quick as well.

@juanrineytor - Naturally I just assumed that since it was better written and an actual guide vs. previously approved threads that it would be fine. Most people just spam referral links and that's garbage. Not how it's done.
oooooooohhh.
I have an unverified paypal o.o
I'll use netspend. ty :]
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
oooooooohhh.
I have an unverified paypal o.o
I'll use netspend. ty :]
Absolutely. And that's just one example of a free online checking account that will give you a Visa check card too.
Thanks im gonna try this stuff out. Also you mentioned playing games to get Points - Cash and their is cheats for them?

Which games and where you get the cheats from?
Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
Thanks im gonna try this stuff out. Also you mentioned playing games to get Points - Cash and their is cheats for them?

Which games and where you get the cheats from?
*********** games can be cheated using Cheat Engine. In other words you earn a few points then wager them against another player and cheat your ass off.
I sense a sticky comming
Quote Originally Posted by Dested View Post
I sense a sticky comming
I doubt it though I wish more people would open their minds up to this type of thing. I'm living breathing proof that it works. I'd rather hack on an account knowing this is how I got the NX then having had purchased it with my own cash.
Actually I to think this will get stickied because it is well written has proof and you can get NX! And it will also get stickied because when people get enough they buy the VIP giving MPGH Moneey!

Oh well good post thanks for the info
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Actually I to think this will get stickied because it is well written has proof and you can get NX! And it will also get stickied because when people get enough they buy the VIP giving MPGH Moneey!

Oh well good post thanks for the info
I hadn't thought about it like that so who knows. We do have a young user base who want VIP but can't afford it so maybe it will help.

@dontsassme - Yes for P4R. Which actually makes it better because their payouts become instant. Since they verify their members making sure they are real people and not automated systems scamming the site they pay a bit more and a lot faster.
Ehhh.... you have to call them?
Posts 1–15 of 293 · Page 1 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?