[H]Battle.net Account with Overwatch: Origins Edition
I was looking to trade my Battle.net account that has Overwatch: Origins Edition .. I simply bought this game and then I found out that I can't run it on my PC, because it's a potato ..
So here is a list of things I might be interested:
- Good AQW Accounts (with high level)
- Unverified or Verified(but Email change possible please) good accounts for LoL EUW.
- You can offer me other things (I'll tell you if I'm interested), or add me on my skype and we will talk. (skype: sirtroyy)
Thank you very much !, here is a picture of proof..
http s:/ /s32 .postimg. org/m31nztfgl
ool.png (remove spaces)
So here is a list of things I might be interested:
- Good AQW Accounts (with high level)
- Unverified or Verified(but Email change possible please) good accounts for LoL EUW.
- You can offer me other things (I'll tell you if I'm interested), or add me on my skype and we will talk. (skype: sirtroyy)
Thank you very much !, here is a picture of proof..
http s:/ /s32 .postimg. org/m31nztfgl
ool.png (remove spaces)
