OutdatedA simple trainer for hacking score

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
it works fine from level 10 to 43
If you want, you could make ( or try to ) make the Address Editor 2.3 if you want. I won't mind since i don't have my PC.
Quote Originally Posted by finkrer View Post
That's what I asked about. I suspected it may not work for some people.

Well, I need someone to help me finish filtering pointers, then. I really can't do any more with just 2 PCs. Send me a PM if you want to help, it's not hard at all.
Can't PM you for some reason. Is there another way to contact?
Quote Originally Posted by IntelCake View Post
Can't PM you for some reason. Is there another way to contact?
Just for further reference, that's because you still don't have the required minimum post count in order for one to be able to send private messages, which is 10 posts.
does the freeze score actually stops making me level up fast ?
Everything OK, Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by alucardmgs2 View Post
does the freeze score actually stops making me level up fast ?
No, it just freezes the score in a round, which also means that it carries over to the next one. That way you don't have to hack it every time. You still gain XP as normal.
Quote Originally Posted by IntelCake View Post
Can't PM you for some reason. Is there another way to contact?
I have the same name in Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
If you want, you could make ( or try to ) make the Address Editor 2.3 if you want. I won't mind since i don't have my PC.
Thanks, but it looks like a lot of work. I only made this because I needed it myself, not sure I really want anything else all that much. Besides, I've lost interest in R6 for the moment.
Doesn't work for me after patch.
/Outdated, closed.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?