Well I'm gonna need some anime's to watch over the summer. So what can you guys recommend?
yeh man can't wait to stream some solid anime's
idk SOA could work
Originally Posted by Ryuk
Well I'm gonna need some anime's to watch over the summer. So what can you guys recommend?
i hate this section.
scroll down, there are atleast two threads on summer anime.
Originally Posted by Ryuk
Well I'm gonna need some anime's to watch over the summer. So what can you guys recommend?
w.e
heres the anime coming out this summer: http://anichart.net/summer (Can't really reccommend anything here as it's not out yet.)
Heres the anime that's airing right now that end in a week or 2 http://anichart.net/spring (Re:zero , Boku no hero acadima , Kabaneri.)
Winter if you really wanna go that far back http://anichart.netter ( Grimgar of fantasy and ash , GATE season one and two, Erased , Reikanzan)
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Ryuk
anime's
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
i hate this section.
Surprised you didn't get triggered right there.
oh shit new fate illya and love live. my body is ready