Solved100 mil ban Cloud Save issue

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
100 mil ban Cloud Save issue
So I was dicking around a bit today and generated around 100 mil over the past month or so. I was fine until I decided to get an extra 22k to balance out my bank balance lol. I also did a bunch of alterations to my level and what not. I was surprised I haven't been hit until now.

Question though is: I haven't been banned before and I'm not sure what the deal is as far as cloud saves go. I wanna mess around with some SP mods but every time I try to start the game it tells me it can't sync my with my cloud saves. I'm not sure if I should have the cloud save overwrite my local MP save or if I should wait until my 2 weeks are up and just have the local save sync properly with the cloud? I'm not sure what I should do. Also where can I find my MP save?
Moved to help section
Quote Originally Posted by Spartan_10 View Post
So I was dicking around a bit today and generated around 100 mil over the past month or so. I was fine until I decided to get an extra 22k to balance out my bank balance lol. I also did a bunch of alterations to my level and what not. I was surprised I haven't been hit until now.

Question though is: I haven't been banned before and I'm not sure what the deal is as far as cloud saves go. I wanna mess around with some SP mods but every time I try to start the game it tells me it can't sync my with my cloud saves. I'm not sure if I should have the cloud save overwrite my local MP save or if I should wait until my 2 weeks are up and just have the local save sync properly with the cloud? I'm not sure what I should do. Also where can I find my MP save?
1) ur sp saves don't save on R* cloud only on ur p.c so you shouldn't be getting any Cloud Save issue
2) mp saves are only saved on R* cloud server not on ur p.c
Assumed question was solved so closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?