Making a script for you guys

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Making a script for you guys
Hey, I'm making a program for you guys.. if you press "Alt+Numpad1" It opens Combat Arms, then opens your favourite injector then presses inject for you guys then presses start on combat arms for you.. Oh yeh, and those files have to be in an exact location >.< then if you press "Alt+Numpad2" It reopens that Injector you love so very very much and clicks Inject again (for those set to close on inject) and "alt+3" To press inject again if combat arms closes and it ends up at the injector >.< What do you guys think? Should I make for you guys or FUCK ME and say SHUT THE FUCK UP, GET THE FUCK OFF AND POST THAT L4D MOD NOW NOW NOW..
This would be alright.
Release it.
Ok.. Doing tommorrow
lol very easy to convince
Sounds Ok

Make it look cool style counts as well!
Lol, its going to be very messy, If you're that lazy, you could make a shortcut key for ca and the injector. Might even be faster then a macro. Like say, Alt + A = CA, Alt + S = Injector, and get an injector that auto injects and you're done. <3

But i would like to see how this script turns out.
Sounds Nice.
Going to be coded in Auto Hot Key???
This would probably benefit others, so go ahead I would like to see how it turns out.
Gahh, I've been too sidetracked lately, Sorry guys.. I promise that I will release it during the week Where should I post it though.. The Hacking section or the General Section?

Who wants to be my official Tester? I'll credit you and you'll be the first to have this.. It works on my pc and I need it to be verified to work on other peoples computers..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us