Thumbs upHello, new guy here !

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hello, new guy here !
Hi guys, I got into cracking a while back and I'm thinking of starting to sell some accounts, maybe buy some too... sometimes in the near future. Also learning some c++ ( still learnin ) so I hope I'll be able to contribute in the future.

Don't think I'm an arse kisser or anything lol, I just want to say that I've been browsing around for a few hours and I have to say this website/forum is amazing. I just want to congratulate you for it and for this great community and I'm glad I found you guys ( not that it was hard lol, google loves you ).
Welcome to MPGH hardboiledog .
I hope that you can learn more about cracking.
Welcome to MPGH,
I hope you can learn every thing you need about cracking.
Best wishes.
Welcome to MPGH !
Welcome!!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?