Token Editor

Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
I just used the tool. I'll let you guys know in 24 hours if it's detected or not
It still works for me, thanx!
UPDATE: a day has been gone and I'm still not banned @andreiichim is a filthy liar
Quote Originally Posted by Iramon51 View Post
Detected for sure?
No, he's been saying the exact same thing on other people's hack. He's probably just mad because he used some old cheat and got banned.
Can you tell me why windows defender keeps thinking that its malware?
Quote Originally Posted by iBlazeWTF View Post
Can you tell me why windows defender keeps thinking that its malware?
Because I compiled with a compiler that haves false positives, but gives good protection against decompilers. Feel free to reverse engineer if you're paranoid .
Jesus, 34/56 viruses detected on virustotal? lol.
Quote Originally Posted by melonnnnnnn View Post
He definitely faked the virus scan, look, I re-scanned it myself.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1477754552/
I will take a little look. Doubt it's a virus tho. I will update you after I have a look.

Packed3_c.XWF
TR/Confuser.ghss
malicious_confidence_100% (W)
Riskware.Confuser!
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


I will take a little look. Doubt it's a virus tho. I will update you after I have a look.

Packed3_c.XWF
TR/Confuser.ghss
malicious_confidence_100% (W)
Riskware.Confuser!
Thanks sir.
Quote Originally Posted by melonnnnnnn View Post
Thanks sir.
Can't be bothered dumping it and analyzing the dump file.
Pretty sure it's not infected tho as it wouldn't have been approved if it was.

EDIT: I dumped all the strings. Nothing sus, Didn't read through all them tho.
Quote Originally Posted by melonnnnnnn View Post
Thanks sir.
Thanks for your reply, I've notice that the packer has been giving a numerous of false positives. I will now on change my compiler, thanks to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post


Thanks for your reply, I've notice that the packer has been giving a numerous of false positives. I will now on change my compiler, thanks to you.
No problem dude =)
hi my anti virus detected a trojan virus is this intentional?

- - - Updated - - -

hydra do you know how to make a prestige tool?
Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us