Ban System

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Ban System
Dear UC,

I was wondering how the Titanfall ban system works. I know that it puts you in a lobby with only hackers if you cheat in the game, but I was wondering if using CE with Titanfall was possible and if I then would get banned?

Is also WPM/RPM and all that sort of stuff detected?
(I want to make a bunnyhop cheat )

Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by bazzz_1512 View Post
Dear UC,

I was wondering how the Titanfall ban system works. I know that it puts you in a lobby with only hackers if you cheat in the game, but I was wondering if using CE with Titanfall was possible and if I then would get banned?

Is also WPM/RPM and all that sort of stuff detected?
(I want to make a bunnyhop cheat )

Thanks in advance
This is not UC.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us