Requesting a userbar for MW2 Hack Team

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting a userbar for MW2 Hack Team
Im looking for a userbar which the MW2 hack team can use
If you have any designs made for this put it in this thread and ill pick the best
bump

Guys, we really need someone to do a userbar. Anyone?
I'm working on one right now
Here You Go!
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenTalent View Post
I'm working on one right now
Here You Go!
Sorry. We need on of those userbars people use under their ranks(i.e. Minion(star) Fo, or GFX(paintbrush)Team). Bump. Come on, we need one. I'm still toying with CS4
thats not a userbar then
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
thats not a userbar then
eh, not sure what you call it. Eeyaz called it a userbar, going with that name.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
eh, not sure what you call it. Eeyaz called it a userbar, going with that name.
I called it a userbar but i didnt mean like the GFX mods have
i do et .
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
i do et .
Make one and post it here i will pick the best looking with Raven
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us